1. Aluminum anodizing is an electrochemical process in which an oxide (anodic) layer is chemically built on the surface of the metal. This oxide layer acts as an insulator and can be dyed in a wide variety of colors. Anodizing provides surface corrosion protection along with an excellent substrate for decorative finishes.
2. High Strength Anodizing Aluminum Machined Parts feature smooth surface for perfect sealing touching and nice appearance. Aluminum as a material offers some interesting thermal and mechanical properties. Besides, the aluminum metal is relatively easy to shape, especially in drilling processes, like in CNC aluminum machining.
3. To furnish the varying desires of our customers, we are immersed in offering a world class consignment of High Strength Anodizing Aluminum Machined Parts. We have professional QC system, and checked the products one by one, so that we can make sure the products with the high quality. Customers are welcomed to raise any question, pls feel free to contact us, we will reply within 24 hours.
CNC Machining or Not: Yes
Type: Broaching, Drilling, Etching / Chemical Machining, Laser Machining, Milling, Other Machining Services, Turning, Wire EDM, Rapid Prototyping
Material Capabilities: Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Copper, Hardened Metals, Precious Metals, Stainless Steel, Steel Alloys, Others
Micro Machining or Not: Yes
Name: High Strength Anodizing Aluminum CNC Machined Parts
Thickness: 0.1-1200mm, or other special available
Drawing Format: PDF, DWG, DXF, IGS, STEP,etc
Application: Industry,Machinery, Auto, Construction
1. Valve parts
2. Medical equipment parts
3. Mechanical equipment parts
4. Automotive parts
5. Welded parts combination reprocessing
Copper, aluminum, steel, stainless steel and other non-ferrous metals nylon, PU and other plastic.
φ0.5-φ500mm 1-1000mm long Or Customized
1. Hard chromiumplating
2. Decorative chromium plating
3. Zinc plating, gold plating, silver plating
6. Hard oxidation
7. Pickling phosphating
Heat Treatment Mode
Carburizing, nitriding, quenching and tempering