In the common Machining process, there are CNC Machining, CNC turning, Auto lathe turning,CNC Milling, Stamping, Sheet metal fabrication, Casting, Injection molding etc.
1. Clean and tidy working environment
Many people are not very impressed with the environment of the machine, and machine companies are often labeled with dirty, messy, and poor labels. in particular to noise, oil stain and garbage, and is the main article occupying the plant. A foreign expert says the working environment is very helpful for mobilizing the enthusiasm of the staff. So, while the working environment is easily overlooked, it is an integral part of lean processing.
2. The rationality of workshop layout many workshops in the beginning of the construction did not plan, so that in the subsequent processing of new equipment, resulting in confusion in the layout of the workshop. This not only affects the efficiency of logistics and management, but also creates many potential risks to production. So it is very important for local review and optimization.
3. Criteria for quantitative placement of articles
In order to find the needed items in time and avoid the trouble of placing them in the process at any time, it is necessary to arrange, classify and place them regularly.
4. The management of tools and fixtures in machining production, there are many types of tools, for some not summed up the arrangement of tools, will add a lot of trouble to the processing. Defective products often occur as a result of the wrong use of knives, and will result in unnecessary costs. Therefore, for cutting tools, fixture management is very important.
5. The details of process document management should be consistent, many enterprises to technical department and design department drawings, documents are different, this will cause a lot of trouble, the technical department can not communicate with the design department. If the drawings given to the procurement department are different, then everything will be chaotic.
6. Effective cooperation of the object control system
Many machines use traditional sales to command production, or self-command. The lack of an independent, planned object-control system can lead to an out-of-control of the operating system, resulting in serious waste. Therefore, it is necessary to solve the schedule management, material management and data management of the planned object control system and the on-site plan to a great extent.
There are a lot of methods to ensure the lean processing, and the above is just a few, and in the actual production there are many details that need to be paid attention to. in order to ensure the quality of the product, the processing method and the production flow of the product also need to be optimized continuously.